Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Things They Say (6)

Me: Please stop flipping the light on and off.
Peanut: Why Mommy?
Me: Because it hurts and bugs my eyes
Peanut: Oh...A bug flies in your eye and hurts it mommy?

It's funny how literally kids take things. :)

Peanut was laying in bed drinking his cup of milk before nap time when he matter of factly told me:
"Mommy, I can't drink too much milk or I will puke"
Me: "Do you not want your milk then?"
Peanut: "NO, NO! The point is, mommy, I can't have too much."

Neither my husband nor I know where he learned the phrase "the point is", but apparently one of us says it.

Peanut came up to me this morning with diaper rash cream covering his entire face. When I asked him why he did that he responded, "Mommy, I needed it so I could look so so handsome!"

2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I immediately knew that this was actually #6? I checked to make sure, number five was in October of last year.

    Reminds me of when mom caught Laura with all her pads opened and all over the floor, and Laura was like "I wanted to clean my face!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping me on my toes Joanna!

    ReplyDelete