Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Things They Say (4)

Peanut: Mama, hum ear I need show you sum-ping (mama, come here I need to show you something). I show you what me did.
Enter in the kitchen and see puke all over floor.
Me: What happened??!!? Did you puke?
Peanut: Yes. I eat dog food then I puke all over.

Peanut: "Can I go with you to play volleyball?"
Me: "No, not tonight"
Peanut: "Oh, why mommy?" (His new favorite question by the way)
Me: "Because you could get hit with the ball and get hurt"
Peanut: "Probably they need to say, 'are you ready to catch?'"

Me: "That dinosaur has a horn on it's head. Do you see it Peanut?"
Peanut: "Oh...Yeah...I can't hear it!"

After Henry (the dog) chewed up Peanut's ball:
Peanut: "NO HENRY! NO EATING BALLS! Woof! Woof-woof-woof woof! WOOF!"
(Who knew the kids spoke dog?)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahah! *Breathe for air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    Seriously, that got a big laugh out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of "sum-ping". Ronnie used to always say, "wanna know sum-ping?" to start a conversation. I was so sad when that phrase stopped being used. Enjoy those little conversations!

    ReplyDelete