Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick and Crazy Catch Up

First off, I apologize for my lack of posts this week. I'm sure you all can guess why I have had little time to post, but I still feel like a bad blogger! These past two weeks has been filled with craziness and joy trying to get used to this new family of ours. My poor husband had to go back to work after spending just four short days with his new daughter. My mother has come into town to help, and I cannot explain what a blessing this has been. She chases my crazy son around (whom I have recently nicknamed Captain Energy) while I nurse the baby. She cooks, cleans, does the laundry and takes care of us all while we get used to this new life of ours. I don't know what I would do without her during this time (probably fall over dead from exhaustion).

So, what's life like with two kids? Crazy, but somehow manageable. It has taken me three sittings to get this post written because there is always a diaper to be changed or a feeding to tend to. Our son loves his new sister and Miss Belle is a really good baby (so far...). Our new life has really got my thoughts going and there should be some regular postings in the near future. But until then, bear with me my few and valued readers. Stay with me as I adjust to all of this and I promise you and myself to keep writing. Until then, please pray for my family as we adjust to this new life of ours.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I never stopped checking, every day. Glad for the update and will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for an update. Next Sunday I want to hold her.

    ReplyDelete