Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Things They Say (12)


I haven't done one of these in a while, but don't think that means my kids stopped talking!


Quite a while ago: #2: "You should not ever say 'Oh my God'"
#1 "Yes! That is one of the Ten Commandments, 'You shall not use the Lord's name in Spain!"

We were watching Full House and one of the children acted very bratty. I asked #1 what he thinks would happen if he acted like that and he responds, "Oh! I would feel so guilty I would spank myself!"

On the way to Sunday school driving in my workout clothes (tank top and shorts)
#1: "Uh...Mom, are you really going to take us in to Sunday school wearing that?"
Me: "No, honey. I'm just dropping you off at the door. Would it embarrass you if I wore this inside?"
#1: "Well, you see, it's a bit immodest. (long pause) I wouldn't really be embarrassed but you should be!"

#1: "Hey Mom!" You know that game we play at Chuck E Cheese...Sky Golf?!"
Me: Thiniking..."Do you mean Air Hockey?"
#1: "Yeah, that's it!"

#3 (3 years old) coming up to Max holding a box of bullets: "Daddy?! Why do you have these tiny little crayons? How do you draw with these?"


No comments:

Post a Comment